When it comes to securing stable corporate growth, CRM systems are the base of every successful business. Why? Because 70% of sales are based on customer experience or how consumers feel they are being treated. So it comes as no surprise that 72% of organizations are ready to improve their services and relationships with consumers. How about you?
Apart from quality customer care, there are still several risks traditional businesses face on a daily basis due to the lack of efficient tools. However, modern times brought affordable modern solutions to fix the broken management and patch the revenue leaking holes. Welcome to the world of the powerful business process management and sales force automation.
What is Sales Force Automation?
Sales force automation (SFA) is a potent business strategy that can take your business to another level. This special software automates an array of company sales procedures, from sales processing and forecasting to inventory control, contract management, employee performance, and more.
That being said, not all CRM systems include this software feature. Therefore, if you are looking forward to boosting the sales department, be sure to ask for CRM with sales force automation capabilities.
How Can CRM with SFA Software Enhance Your Sales?
To really comprehend sales force automation abilities, you first need to know what the biggest challenges are for any business today. On the list of top ten, there are at least five where sales force automation can help you prevail. But, if focusing solely on yours, CRM combined with SFA can promise to help enhance them all.
- Productivity Decline. All of the time-consuming repetitive tasks such as data entry, scheduling, and email accounts are automated via powerful software. This saves more than time as it contributes to the rise in productivity, hence, in sales.
- Real-Time Data & Analytics. CRM with sales force automation tools offers a centralized database packed with big customer data and deep data crunching analytics. The system efficiently collects personal customer information (names, addresses, emails, the entire purchase history, etc.) from various different sources (social media, marketing activities, phones, and others) only to provide real-time analytics that can produce smarter strategies, open new market opportunities, and accurately forecast sales.
- Poor Collaboration. With immediate access to all vital information, the collaboration between departments and employee interactions with customers will simplify. From file sharing to the complete end-to-end customer journey, sales CRM gets everything covered.
- Missed Sales Opportunity. Another sales CRM advantage can be noted in the lead and opportunity management sector. Not only does the software keep track of every potential prospect, but it also automatically notifies the sales representatives about when it is the right moment to do a follow-up. In addition, the system works even better when integrated with other company’s technology assets.
- Customer Dissatisfaction. Since CRM provides an insight into the customer’s preferences and sales behavior patterns, your product management, customer service, marketing, and overall company’s appeal can gain positive awareness.
To sum up, CRM with sales force automation capabilities is a unique software able to not only improve the sales, but also to elevate a vast amount of operations within the business. With real-time, and most importantly, accurate information about everything relevant that’s occurring outside and inside the business, your company can achieve long-term success and shield itself from risk with scalability.